Protect Yourself & Take Preventive Measures
A new virus “Corona Virus” has been found in Wuhan City of China, which is spreading to various countries. The travelers who are coming from virus affected Wuhan City of China since 1st January 2020 and person who are in contact with Corona Virus patient have possibility of having this disease.
- Difficult in breathing/Respiratory discomfort
- If any person, who has traveled from China in last 30 days (from 1st January 2020 onwards) and gets the above mentioned symptoms, he/she should immediately contact the call center number of nearest health institution for consultation/treatment.
- Frequently clean hands with soap & water or alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Use mask and maintain distance from other persons & avoid visiting crowded places.
- No self medication to be taken and consult medical specialist for treatment.
- While coughing and sneezing use tissue/handkerchief and maintain respiratory/sneezing etiquettes.
- Avoid unprotected contacts with wild life or farm animals.
- In case of above symptoms, isolate the patient and report to nearest health authorities.
Steps Taken by Punjab Government
- International Airport Amritsar and International Airport Mohali have been alerted to display advisory for the passengers for self declaration regarding travel to China.
- Thermal sensors have been installed at International Airport Amritsar and International Airport Mohali for screening of passengers.
- Adequate quantity of logistics available with Department of Health & Family Welfare to tackle any situation.
- Isolation wards and ventilators available in all district hospitals of Punjab.
Please don’t delay if symptoms appear and immediate contact nearest health facility or call following:
- NATIONAL CALL CENTER NO.: +91 11 2397 8046
- STATE CONTROL ROOM NO.: +91 88720 90029, +91 172 292 0074
- Toll Free: 104
Detail of Masks are available at https://guide.safetyinfo4u.com